Thursday 11 August 2011

Evaluation

Overall i am really happy with the way it has turned out. i think i have captured what it is to make a skateboard video but still met the requirements of the soundtrack. Applying the videos in the correct order wasnt that hard but adjusting the soundtrack to fit nicely was a little more tricky. I made it so it started on the first trick being landed and ended on the last trick being landed, and finished with a cheer as the final trick was completed. I really liked that part of my animation as it added depth and a surprise to the film. I am much more pleased with this resubmission than i was with my first one, i have spent more time and been more careful. Above all, i have learnt a great deal on how to use after effects and the basic components of animation so i am very pleased with my achievement. I shall now go and perfect any imperfections in my personal time so i know how to correct mistakes for the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment