Thursday 11 August 2011

My Stop Motion Clips





These were the first three clips that i made, I am really happy with them especially the two that i have used background cutouts for, they add so much character to the trick.




These were the second three animation clips i made, i have tried to create an atmosphere by continuing to use the background cutouts. Also i have tried to copy the camera angle from the original snapshot sequence to enable me to get the fluid motion of the athlete as near as possible to the real thing.





These are my last three clips. These are my favorites ones so far. I have picked up a lot of little techniques such as taking multiple pictures at the beginning and end to stop the clip from being so quick and cutting off so fast, and i have learnt how to chop up and apply sound effects. These techniques have helped me to create these animation accurately.


This is my final trick, in skateboard videos the last trick is always the best or the most technical or difficult. There is no exception with my animation. I have aimed for this trick to be the best and it is. By using a low camera angle i have been able to make the obstacle he is using look massive, just like they do in real skateboard films. I have used the correct camera angle and a very fitting sound effect. I even chose a sound effect that had some cheering on it which defiantly added a spot of liveliness and character.    

No comments:

Post a Comment